Friday 25 September 2015

Updates, and a little balance

The banner pic has now been replaced, and there's a link to my portfolio on the right (my portfolio has a link to this sketch page at the bottom of the main page).

I've been working up some demons for Gun Metal Games' Codex Infernus, and as I was sketching out their postures I began going over in my head what I know about stances and balance. I figured it might be worth sketching some of this down, if only to solidify it - a little study is never a bad thing, and I could work 5 min here, 5 min there on breaks. Below is what I came up with, but if it's the sort of thing that interests you then you could do far worse than finding a copy of Loomis' Figure Drawing For All It's Worth.


I'm a fan of breaking problems down into their component parts, and as often as possible tackling one issue at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment